Search the site
Join our Newsletter
Join Us »
Tag Cloud »Amidar area C Awarta Bedouin Beit Shean Bir El Id demolition East Jerusalem El-Arakib eviction Exodus Gaza harvest Human Rights IDF Israel Jahalin Jerusalem Jewish settlers JNF JNF/KKL Knesset Moses Nablus olive harvest Palestinians Palestinian Susya protest Public Housing Rabbi Arik Ascherman Rabbis for Human Rights Rashi Regavim Settlers Attack settler violence Silwan social justice South Hebron Hills South Hebron Mountains Susya Ta'ayush the rights center in Hadera Torah West Bank West Bank olive harvest
- PALESTINE NEWS | May 21, 2013 | Occupied Palestine | فلسطين on Women of the wall
- remy also provides a cheap plus length and girth bridesmaid cheep chapel train w on Getting a second chance: Parshat “Ki Tissa”
- Trauma begins at home | Mondoweiss on Help us to prevent Forty thousand Israeli Bedouin citizens from being forcibly removed from their homes
- free website builder on Rabbi Idit Lev: “Everything is expected and permission is granted”
- MJ Rosenberg: It’s Not Hatred for Israel That Fuels Support for the Palestinians, It’s the Opposite | Political Ration on Palestinian Rights Department
The following is a brief report of our activities, along with an overview of the principal statistics we gathered through the course of the 2012 olive harvest season. Continue reading
Press release: One of the most difficult weeks in the Palestinian olive harvest in recent years: At least 6 incidents of damage caused to more than 450 olive trees.
Following the severe damage to the Palestinian olive harvest, the Human Rights organizations turned to the Minister of Defense Continue reading
Press release: Two serious incidents during the Palestinian olive harvest – according to Palestinian reports, 82 trees cut down in Kriut and olives from 130 trees stolen in Farata.
The Two serious incidents during the Palestinian olive harvest occurred after tens of warnings and appeals to the army by RHR Continue reading
Harassments During Harvest, Damaging Fruit Orchards and New Demolition Orders to Hirbet Tuba: Rabbi Yehiel Grenimanns’s Report on Rabbis for Human Rights’ Activities in the OT
Rabbi Yehiel Grenimanns’s Report on Rabbis for Human Rights’ Activities in the OT Continue reading