These are some photos from the last day out in the South Hebron Hills with “Operation Groundswell” this summer. We were near the village of Bir El Id opposite the settler outpost of Mitzpeh Yair. The Palestinian man whose land this was appears in one of the pictures. His name was Ismail. Attempts by the settlers to badger the work through calling on local army patrols were unsuccessful and the group worked efficiently and well through the week.
The full Facebook album.
Search the site
Join our Newsletter
Join Us »
Tag Cloud »Amidar area C Awarta Bedouin Beit Shean Bir El Id demolition East Jerusalem El-Arakib eviction Exodus Gaza harvest Human Rights IDF Israel Jahalin Jerusalem Jewish settlers JNF JNF/KKL Knesset Moses Nablus olive harvest Palestinians Palestinian Susya protest Public Housing Rabbi Arik Ascherman Rabbis for Human Rights Rashi Regavim Settlers Attack settler violence Silwan social justice South Hebron Hills South Hebron Mountains Susya Ta'ayush the rights center in Hadera Torah West Bank West Bank olive harvest
- PALESTINE NEWS | May 21, 2013 | Occupied Palestine | فلسطين on Women of the wall
- remy also provides a cheap plus length and girth bridesmaid cheep chapel train w on Getting a second chance: Parshat “Ki Tissa”
- Trauma begins at home | Mondoweiss on Help us to prevent Forty thousand Israeli Bedouin citizens from being forcibly removed from their homes
- free website builder on Rabbi Idit Lev: “Everything is expected and permission is granted”
- MJ Rosenberg: It’s Not Hatred for Israel That Fuels Support for the Palestinians, It’s the Opposite | Political Ration on Palestinian Rights Department